Triple S Review Services, LLC brings the AWHONN Fetal Monitoring program to your facility for both the Intermediate and Advanced Levels. The dynamic presentation style of Triple S Review Services, LLC will leave your nurses equipped to correctly interpret, communicate and intervene according to fetal status. Advanced Fetal Monitoring testing is taken online, and Intermediate Fetal Monitoring testing is administered in class. Both tests require a score of 80 or higher.
This is AWHONN’s Testing Guideline!
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring offers 18 CEUs per AWHONN (certificate available through AWHONN)
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring offers 8 CEUs (certificate available through AWHONN)
- Intermediate Class is a 2-day course with intense didactic physiology as well as skills such as Leopold’s Maneuvers, FSE, IUPC insertion, Communication. (See AWHONN website for further details)
- Advanced Class is a 1-day course with more intense didactic physiology in maternal-fetal status assessment and guidelines. (See AWHONN website for further details)
- Intermediate: $2000.00/6 attendees /hospital buys books/plus travel (priced according to location)
- Advanced: $2000/10 attendees /hospital buys books/plus travel (priced according to location)
CALL 769-257-2900 for pricing quote or email: email@example.com