Triple S Review Services, LLC brings the AWHONN Fetal Monitoring program to your facility for both the Intermediate and Advanced Levels. The dynamic presentation style of Triple S Review Services, LLC will leave your nurses equipped to correctly interpret, communicate and intervene according to fetal status. Post Test is required to be taken on-line at course conclusion for both Intermediate and Advanced Fetal Monitoring Levels. Attendees must pass with a score of 80.
This is AWHONN’s Testing Guideline!
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring offers 18 CEUs per AWHONN (certificate available through AWHONN)
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring offers 8 CEUs (certificate available through AWHONN)
- Intermediate Class is a 2-day course with intense didactic physiology as well as skills such as Leopold’s Maneuvers, FSE, IUPC insertion, Communication. (See AWHONN website for further details)
- Advanced Class is a 1-day course with more intense didactic physiology in maternal-fetal status assessment and guidelines. (See AWHONN website for further details)
- Intermediate: $2000.00/6 attendees /hospital buys books/plus travel (priced according to location)
- Advanced: $2000/10 attendees /hospital buys books/plus travel (priced according to location)
CALL 769-257-2900 for pricing quote or email: firstname.lastname@example.org