MNN prep course will prepare postpartum/newborn nurses for National Certification Corporation exam (NCC). Intense review of Factors affecting Maternal/Newborn Outcomes, Maternal assessment and management in the postpartum period, Newborn assessment and management and Professional Issues are the major focus of certification prep review. This course boasts a 98% passing rate.
Let Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/EFM be your tour guide for success on RNC-MNN Certification Exam.
ATTENTION TO ALL POSTPARTUM AND NEWBORN NURSES! YOU HAVE CLINICAL DISTINCTION IN MATERNITY CARE!
TWO WAYS FOR RNC-MNN CERTIFICATION PREP:
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR viewed at your convenience, pace and timing available for a limited agreed upon time. View as many times as you like during your access time via ZOOM.US. Participant may print or purchase manual.
- CEUs will be coming soon for the ON DEMAND WEBINAR.
- COST - $199.00 or $254.00 with printed manual
- Two-day LIVE EVENT with Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RND-OB/EFM. Manual provided for each participant. CEUs can be made available for this prep course by the hospital system in collaboration with Triple S Review Services, LLC.
- LOCATION AND CLASS SIZE DEPENDENT FOR COST!
- Contact for pricing details: Average cost is #250/participant (location dependent)
**PRE AND POST TEST/FINAL POINTS STUDY GUIDE INCLUDED WITH EACH METHOD OF CERTIFICATION PREP**
CEUs can be made available with collaboration with your system for live training events.
(SEE NCC WEBSITE FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICABLE TESTING FEES - taking any prep course does not guarantee passage of national exam.)
Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB
Triple S Review Services, LLC