RNC-OB- 2 days of intense Labor and Delivery expands from conception to Newborn Care with all the many stops in between.
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS PRESENTATION!
Intense Labor and Delivery concepts, obstetrical complications and fetal assessment knowledge are reviewed in-depth as well as maternal risk factors, postpartum, newborn care and professional issues!
Bringing 26 years of Labor and Delivery experience to your classroom, Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/EFM will not disappoint in presentation or your success on the National Certification Corporation (NCC) exam.
- Maternal Factors Affecting Newborn
- Fetal Assessment/Testing Guidelines
- EFM strip analysis/labor physiology
- Induction Guidelines
- OB complications
- Postpartum/Newborn Care
- Professional Communication
LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSES! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR PATIENTS, YOUR CAREER, YOUR CLINICAL DISTINCTION!
TWO WAYS FOR RNC-OB CERTIFICATION PREP:
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR viewed at your convenience, pace and timing available for a limited agreed upon time. View as many times as you like during your access time via ZOOM.US. Participant may print or purchase the manual.
- 12 CEUs available
- COST - $199.00 or $254.00 with printed manual
- Two-day LIVE EVENT with Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/EFM, Manual provided for each participant. CEUS can be made available for this prep course by the hospital system in collaboration with Triple S Review Services, LLC.
- LOCATION AND CLASS SIZE DEPENDENT FOR COST!
- Contact for pricing details: Average cost is $250/participant (location dependent)
**PRE AND POST TEST/FINAL POINTS STUDY GUIDE INCLUDED WITH EACH METHOD OF CERTIFICATION PREP**
(SEE NCC WEBSITE FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICABLE TESTING FEES - taking any prep course does not guarantee success on national exam.)
Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/EFM
Triple S Review Services, LLC