MNN prep course will prepare postpartum/newborn nurses for National Certification Corporation exam (NCC). Intense review of Factors affecting Maternal/Newborn Outcomes, Maternal assessment and management in the postpartum period, Newborn assessment and management and Professional Issues are the major focus of certification prep review.
Let Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/C-EFM/C-ONQS be your tour guide for success on RNC-MNN Certification Exam.
ATTENTION TO ALL POSTPARTUM AND NEWBORN NURSES! YOU HAVE CLINICAL DISTINCTION IN MATERNITY CARE!
THREE WAYS FOR RNC-MNN CERTIFICATION PREP:
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR viewed at your convenience, pace, and timing available for a limited agreed upon time. View as many times as you like during your access time via ZOOM.US. Participants may print or purchase manual.
- 12 CEs
- COST - $199.00 or $254.00 with printed manual
- Download registration form
- Two-day LIVE EVENT with Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RND-OB/C-EFM/C-ONQS. Manual provided for each participant.
- 12 CEs
- LOCATION AND CLASS SIZE DEPENDENT FOR COST!
- Contact for pricing details: Average cost is $250/participant (location dependent). Travel cost not included at this rate.
- LIVE WEBINAR. Contact for details/dates.
**PRE AND POST TEST/FINAL POINTS STUDY GUIDE INCLUDED WITH EACH METHOD OF CERTIFICATION PREP**
(SEE NCC WEBSITE FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICABLE TESTING FEES. * Participant will schedule exam through NCC website. Taking certification prep does not guarantee success on an exam. *)
Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/C-EFM/C-ONQS
Triple S Review Services, LLC