RNC-OB- 2 days of intense Labor and Delivery expands from conception to Newborn Care with all the many stops in between.
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS PRESENTATION!
Intense Labor and Delivery concepts, obstetrical complications, and fetal assessment knowledge are reviewed in-depth as well as maternal risk factors, postpartum, newborn care, and professional issues!
Bringing 28 years of Labor and Delivery experience to your classroom, Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/C-EFM/C-ONQS will not disappoint in presentation or your success on the National Certification Corporation (NCC) exam.
- Maternal Factors Affecting Newborn
- Fetal Assessment/Testing Guidelines
- EFM strip analysis/labor physiology
- Induction Guidelines
- OB complications
- Postpartum/Newborn Care
- Professional Communication
LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSES! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THIS IS FOR YOU, YOUR PATIENTS, YOUR CAREER, YOUR CLINICAL DISTINCTION!
THREE WAYS FOR RNC-OB CERTIFICATION PREP:
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR viewed at your convenience, pace, and timing available for a limited agreed upon time. View as many times as you like during your access time via ZOOM.US. Participants may print or purchase the manual.
- 12 CEUs available
- COST - $199.00 or $254.00 with printed manual
- Download registration form
- Two-day LIVE EVENT with Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/EFM, Manual provided for each participant. CEUS can be made available for this prep course by the hospital system in collaboration with Triple S Review Services, LLC.
- LOCATION AND CLASS SIZE-DEPENDENT FOR COST!
- Contact for pricing details: Average cost is $250/participant (location dependent). Travel costs not included at this rate.
- LIVE WEBINAR. Contact for dates!
**PRE AND POST TEST/FINAL POINTS STUDY GUIDE INCLUDED WITH EACH METHOD OF CERTIFICATION PREP**
(SEE NCC WEBSITE FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICABLE TESTING FEES. * Participant will schedule exam through NCC website. Taking certification prep does not guarantee success on an exam. *)
Stephanie Swilley, MSNEd, RNC-OB/C-EFM/C-ONQS
Triple S Review Services, LLC